View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:41 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: THREEFACES' Walk-Through: Installing/Customizing the latest NRG ROM [2.5 Edition]

THE MAX MANILA VERSION - December 13 21884 Sense 2.5 [scroll to the top of this thread to read the Guide from the beginning]

This ROM release came in two flavors, so I wanted to have a section for the folks that are using the Max Manila version. First, none of the mods that are designated for the DUSK THEME [referenced above] will work with Max Manila. I believe you can install Max Manila on top of a "clean" install of the Dusk Theme. If you installed any of the Dusk Theme mods they'll likely conflict with Max Manila.

MAX MANILA is pretty glorious and gives us a lot of options for customizing our TPs. I would highly recommend reading a little about the mod and how it works. It's very simple to use, but not intuitive, and you definitely don't want t miss out on any features. Read about the mod HERE.

AND...if you're looking to trick out your Max Mod, check out this thread of customizations [thanks tx_jaycee]: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...87&postcount=9

HERE'S MY DEVICE TO SHOW WHAT'S POSSIBLE WITH MAX MANILA

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (100.6 KB, 805 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 12-16-2009 at 04:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.