View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:09 AM
das7771
N00b

das7771 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] WM 6.5 titanium SYS build 23085.5.3.0

So far this is pretty solid build. I have two problems though. While the system is at idle memory leaks are not present. But if I start using the internet, make call, or just run programs in general, I lose about another 15-20% memory that can only be recovered from a soft reset or batt. pull. Another issue is the the clock and task manager drop down menu. The clock at the top right overlays the task manager drop down menu. you can see both of them just sitting there jumbled up. I had to disable the task manager drop down menu in order to see the clock. I would much prefer to have just the task manager there an no clock since its present on the today screen. Any way to disable the clock from settings?

Another thing that I noticed is the the lock screen has a very long lag. At times I think my phone has locked up. when turning on the back light it is unresponsive for a couple of seconds then the lock screen will appear. And some times the slider on the lock screen in unresponsive for a couple of seconds before you can unlock. It has yet to just appear and unlock, I always have to wait for a couple of seconds before it will do any thing.

Last edited by das7771; 11-09-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: added issue