View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Geosync
Lurker

Geosync is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tried to unzip a file and all my mem disappered

Hey guys hows it going? I was hoping maybe one of you could help me out. Earlier today I was trying to unzip a file containing some mp3s (45mb worth). I just got my touch pro 2 ( tilt 2) and I havnt installed any unziping programs so I was using the default winmo unzipper. I had downloaded the zipped file to my storage card and I also designated it to unpack to the storage card. I clicked unzip and after a minute or so I recived a warning the my phones storage memory not the storage card was nearly full. Before this process started I had 90mb free. I checked the memory and it was indeed now full. I figured maybe I had less then I thought and unpacked to the wrong location but i couldnt find the file anywhere other then the still zipped file. And then to make it worse when I tried to delete a program that was saved to my phone to give my phone some breathing room the memory indicator didnt change and was still displaying that I had no memory.

Anyway any help would be great , I tried using the search but couldnt find much. Thanks in advance .