View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:52 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sorry, noob question

Good point EGO, I also save my latest and greatest on my SD, Since it is 16 GBs, I don't worry about space so much. I just try to keep only the newer cabs and programs that I may really use on there though. Otherwise it can be a little annoying to sort through them all. I had a folder called cabs, then one called cabs1, then I just named it 1. That way it was first in the file explorer on the SD card. Easy to find and navigate. Anyhow, yeah they can be addicting to save them all, but it is not necessary to keep them for the program to run, once it has been installed. Which is what I believe you were essentially asking.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!