View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Visual Voicemail on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastx View Post
  • As Sprint has announced officially, this will be happening in mid-November. However, the exact date has not been finalized or announced by Sprint.

• As Sprint has announced officially, this will be happening in mid-November. However, the exact date has not been finalized or announced by Sprint.

PS you will be charged as of now...Nov 8th was not a official date according to Sprint
Talked with Sprint earlier today on this:
Quote:
11/08/2009 02:00:45PM Me: "I have heard that Sprint has or is going to remove charges for conditional call forwarding, is this true?"

11/08/2009 02:02:09PM Agent (Holley D): "Good afternoon, Mr. xxxxx. Yes, you are correct; Sprint has just recently introduced a change in our price plans that allows for conditional call forwarding at no cost to you. Unconditional call forwarding will still bill at .********** cents per minute."

11/08/2009 02:02:43PM Me: "Is it effective now and does it apply to all plans?"

11/08/2009 02:03:47PM Agent (Holley D): "Yes, this new feature is automatically included with all of our price plans, and is available for use starting today."