View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
briannowicki
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
I'm getting my imagio replaced due to a physical defect, and was offered either another imagio or a touch pro 2. I was wondering what you guys think you would do? I wanted the tp2 originally, but got the Imagio because the tp2 was out of of stock. I have kinda grown attached to the imagio, and honestly if it weren't for the tp2 being unlocked already, it wouldn't even be a discussion. I thought I could be patient and wait for the spl, but its getting harder by the day.

Anyways, what do you guys think? anybody feeling my pain?
If you read numerous reviews on this site as well as xda and other there are a lot of people complaining about the weight of the phone as well as the thickness, I recently upgraded from the TP1(Raphael) so i was used to the physical keyboard but using the imagio now I wouldnt change it for anything, this phone has great battery life and memory which I've read the TP2 does not, honestly imo stick with the imagio I think you're going to enjoy it alot more with some of its little extras like the 5mp camera that looks like ur actually there in the picture, beautiful phone.. in the end though get what you want because youre the one who will be using it. im just putting in my opinion because i was also tied between imagio/tp2 ... until i looked at about 4 hours worth of reviews for both phones. hope this helped