tsantacruz
PPCGeeks Regular

tsantacruz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tsantacruz
Issues with EnergyROM LEO 23081/21864

Hello all!

I want to first thank all the people out there cooking these ROM's and providing them to us free of charge and only asking for donations. People like you is what is keeping Windows Mobile alive and kicking IMO.

I am having a problem with the EnergyROM's Leo and hoping someone can help me. With 23081, everything works great and I love this ROM. But unfortunately I cannot sync my device and only get an ActiveSync connection so I can remove the ROM. It always hangs up and says "looking for changes" but never proceeds.

With 21864, everything works great and can sync, but when I go to settings tab using Touch Flo tabs, It locks up when selecting some of the choices such as other options and the only way to get out of this is to revove battery or soft reset button.

I am using a Sprint Touch Pro2 and this happens with no additional software installed. I reset phone nuerous times and problem still persists.

Any help would be appreciated since 23081 is the ROM I want to use if I can get it to Sync. When I get paid next week I will make a donation if I can use one of these ROMS because I know alot of hard work went into creating them.

Thanks for any help!!

Tony [-o<