View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:22 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leaked 5.0.0.230 OS for 9630 Tour

Actually Sprint latest official rom is not .53 (that was a Verizon version that went bust). Sprintis 4..157.

Here's a link to the download site where you can get shipped version and update version... I keep the exe's on my portable drive so I can reinstall either version if a hybrid doesn't work well.
https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B2EDEA5B.node2

BrennB