View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:31 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: issues with htc vogue being recogniced by cpu

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas_014 View Post
i bought a vogue with 6.5 v13 on it. a sprint guy wouldn't touch the phone so i had to put the original 6.1 on it myself. then i had it activated and put the windows device center on the cpu. then i put 6.5 v13 back on it and now every once in a while it will read it buy most of the time it says that it cand be regognized. its starting to piss me off. please help me out with this.
try a different usb cable, sometimes I come across a usb cable that has been rusted or corroded or something and it does that... and sometimes they look fine. I'd start there. Different usb port too..