View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:57 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW TO: flash a Rom or Radio on your TP2 from the SD card

RELOCKING:
Step 1: Flash the stock rom
Step 2: **MAKE SURE TO READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE STARTING**
Step 3: make sure you have the stock rom on one micro sd card and the relocker on another or an sd card reader to transfer the nbh files since your phone may stop booting past bootloader after the next step
Step 4: flash the attached relocker like any other rom
Step 5: flash stock one more time.

attached is the relocker nbh to relock you flash like normal HOWEVER you will most likely get stuck in the bootloader (not be able to boot) at this point you only need to re-flash the stock rom and you will be back in order. razorloves keyed me into this working just like in my TP1 guide, I assumed based on what Cmonex told me it was impossible so I never looked into it further.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RELOCK.zip (185.0 KB, 1282 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cornelious2; 05-18-2010 at 05:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.