View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I wonder if this is the same problem Im having, I had been able to data roam on 1x before the update. After the update, no roaming, just connection error. Then I went back and tried the old roms and older prl with little luck. I could with the older prl do data roaming on 1x. But after going back it appears to work when it wants to then sometimes gives me the same crap the new prl is giving me. What a waste, the first time I see a Ev on my phone, and me cant use it Maybe I will get lucky like you and it just starts working. I sure do hope so. :P
~Mike