View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 08:46 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch flo 3d is flawed (wallpaper/background)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayoko185 View Post
I dont get it, HTC has done a really nice job with touch flo. But one thing I just dont understand why it stucks is wallpaper within touch flo. If you use the built in option it will take the image and somehow make it look like crap and you can only change the 1st tabs picture at all (do they think people only want background on the 1st tab? wtf). Sure there are hacks and tweaks I can use but I should not have to. I dont think it would be hard for htc to make it so touch flo has these options by default (and not change the picture to look like crap).

What do you all think?
I 100% agree with this statement. Why the heck would you make a program that you can change the background on but it stretches it out and looks like crap. How the heck can this be. This is like basics 101. It is probably 1 of the dumbest thing I have seen about TF3D and is the only program or plugin I know that does something this stupid......

Do not agree with Zune's post at all. It is almost like microsoft putting out word mobile on the device and then telling you that it will open up a word file but it will be blurry and you will not be able to make out what it says. Unless of course you use a hack that someone else created......

Last edited by eman; 11-08-2009 at 08:48 AM.