View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:14 AM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rhodium Keyboard Controller seems to have broke LOCK function

I'd try and replicate this on my own for you, but how did you assign the lock option to a long-press end key in the first place? I recall that control panel app, but perhaps I'm missing that from my current ROM -I don't see it.

Per chance, have you assigned any kind of mapping to the end key in the keyboard controller? If so that may be the issue. If you use the short/long/tap setting for a key, but must set all three options if you want each of them to do something. For example, if you only assign an activity to the short press, and leave the long press as it is, the long press actually won't do anything.

Either way, if there is a program that you could link to that activates the screen lock, then you could simply assign that in the keyboard controller to the long press of the end key to replicate what you were doing before. Off hand I don't know if there is a command you can run to activate the screen lock though...might exist....not sure sorry.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-08-2009 at 12:17 AM.