View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:35 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have been using my IE cache on my memory card on 2.16 with the 1.40 radio for over a month now and it hasn't locked up on its own. So I would say that it has something to do with your specific configuration (not necessarily a mistake on your part, but definitely some type of bug or conflict).

For the record, I may be a n00b here at PPCGeeks, but I've been working as an IT guy for 18 years, and I can tell you that every user that has expected-- nevermind demanded-- an immediate answer has generally moved to the bottom of my support list. I can also tell you that the first thing we techies like to know is what programs you have installed and what custom changes you have made, so we can diagnose possible causes.