View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:02 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
That is pretty odd. I don't do POP anymore, because, well, POP is evil, but are you still checking the pop from the apache as well?

Any idea what the actual pop server is? I suppose it could be a problem on the server side but that seems almost as unlikely as it being a problem on the ppc side.

From my dim remembrance of the POP3 protocol, you have to do a UIDL and then you RETR the ones you want... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Office_Protocol

So you'd be stuck in the UIDL processing point.

So, could be a bad POP3 server, or you have so many messages the UIDL processing is blowing up due to out of memory issues perhaps?