timdawgdentist
Regular 'Geeker

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQUEST] Law Enforcement Field Database Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_TN View Post
I haven't heard of HandBase before, this doesn't seem too bad... I would Just would like to see some screenshots or a video of the addon being used before I went out and bought HanDBase. It has a nice little list of available information that it stores. It doesn't say anything about being able to store images either, we deal with so many people who give you a line like "Nah, I was just coming from a friends house from watching a ball game and was going home." when you ask them if they have any identification. You run into several that you have encountered at one time or another but you can't always remember their names. Photo's are usefull if they give you false information because they know someone is looking for them.

Also, all of that tracking information like call length etc. isn't something that is needed, this DB addon is a bit overspread in relation to Police Pro etc.., one thing that does catch my eye however is a option for a child database, we have lots of runaways that show up in this area, would be nice to have a seperate tab or menu for Amber alerts, Missing children, etc..

google is a powerful friend.