View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 05:18 PM
kcaegis45
PPCGeeks Regular

kcaegis45 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone having an issue changing cities using the custom database?
It seems that the default database comes up even thou I programmed it to use the custom database on the Emunutz customizer 0.8b.
I get the weather on the city I set as default on the custom database but if I want to change it to another city i set up on the custom database, the custom database doesn't come up, the default database come up.
Anyone else having this problem?

Update: There seems to be a problem changing cities from the Home Page. It brings up the default database and not the custom database ( Im using Emunutz .8b, YMMV) so you can't change it to any city you customized from the Home Page. If you want a customized city you will need to go back into HHC and add it again and set it as a default so it will show up on the Home Page. Also, if you have a custom city showing on the Home Page and then you change it to a city on the default database from the Home Page and you want to go back to the custom city, you will need to go back to the HHC and reset it again. A pain since I travel from several different cities daily.

Last edited by kcaegis45; 11-27-2007 at 07:30 PM.