Old 11-06-2009, 04:18 PM
jasjarman
N00b
Threadstarter

jasjarman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio To Droid

Well, to ME the keyboard is just fine, sure not great but not bad either. I will be use to it after I sit and practice a bit on it tonight. The on screen keyboard on portrait and landscape are TONS better than the imagio trust me. And the reception is way better than the imagio. Browsing is FAST and SMOOTH. Music comes out great from pandora to cassett adaptor to radio. From the boss headset I have sounds about even compared to the imagio. Video movies like GI Joe looks awesome, but on the imagio it looks great too!

Call quality is right up there with the imagio which i'm VERY happy its good because I love the quality of the imagio. Battery life as of right now is the same when I had my first day with imagio. I have to let the battery discharge and charge to full to see how well it starts to get.

Sound from the speaker for both calls and mp3/movies is great. Volume wise from the ear speaker is lower than the imagio but very good. I just think that the ear speaker from the imagio rocks! But droid is perfectly fine.

The d-pad is, how should I say, I LOVE IT! Makes it easy to schroll down viewing web pages and other menus. I hated the adroid OS but now with THIS phone, and THIS phone only I am starting to like it very very much.

Will report after a few days more of testing. And trust me, I put phones to the test! Btw, wifi has very goos reception like the imagio, have yet to try BT stereo. And the gps maps is a very nice icing on the cake!