View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Need help creating kitchen for tp2 roms...

After many trial and error i decided i wanted to take a crack at making my own kitchen not dependent on anyone elses tweaks...reg's what have you. It was recommended that i get a certain sys file from a certain rom...got that...got a new kitchen pack...extracted the nbh...now...this rom i got it from was not from a rhodium device. Can i still use the ext it created and just replace the operator package or do i need a complete rhodium ext pack? This is my first time venturing into this side of the world so please forgive my ignorance...i can whip up a pretty damn good rom...now i just want my own tools to do it. Any and all help is greatly appreciated and of course thank's and shameless plugs will be given to all.

This post has been thanked 1 times.