View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
efoote
Lurker

efoote is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Imagio Calendar

I have a had an Imagio or a few weeks. Really like the phone, best WM device I have had. I just switched from a Samsung i760 with WM 6.1. So there is just one thing that is bugging me about the Imagio. I really like the look and feel of the Touch Flo 3D GUI and far prefer to use it over the default WM 6.5 GUI. However as in WM 6.1 I am used to looking at my calendar in the day view and be able to actually see the calendar actually laid out with all the appointment on it. With Touch Flo 3D you can only get a list of your calendar events for the day which I find much harder to read. Most days I have many overlaping appointments and need to be able to see them side by side in a calendar view so I can manage my schedule and assign others techs to appts I cant make. I know I can close Touch Flo 3D on the Imagio and use the WM 6.5 Calendar and see the calendar the way I want but that is a lot of work every time I want to look at my calendar as I look at it a few dozen times a day. Does anybody know a way to get Touch Flo 3D to default to use the WM 6.5 Calendar view instead of its lame little list? I called HTC and asked the same thing but I dont think their techs are too bright and didnt really get any where with that. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.