View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
HDWall TP2 wallpapers for Manila 2.1 *UPDATED*

Didn't want to hi-jack any ones thread, so I started a new one. I made these wallpapers using HDWall and the weather animation works on the home screen, also the wallpaper will be on all tabs. There's 12 of them in this first post - I will be uploading more as I make them! (check through thread - wallpaper is being posted through out)

I take no credit on these images - they are just random pictures I found on the internet that I cabbed up to use on my phone. After installing the cab do a soft reset and then go to Settings/Wallpaper and make sure you have the default wallpaper selected! This is for 2.1 TF3D - will not work with 2.5.

I will do requests, just post the wallpaper you want and I'll try to make them. I do have a job and family, so I might not be able to get to it right away!

Attached Files
File Type: rar chino331_TP2_wallpapers.rar (2.45 MB, 1239 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 12-14-2009 at 02:52 AM. Reason: added images
This post has been thanked 18 times.