View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:36 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Always on Roaming network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kader View Post
Thanks for the link. I couldnt get view ppcgeeks web pages for a couple of days for some reason. Oh would you happen to know how I can change the PRL? maybe thats what I need to do. I have the PRL for both companys but I dont know how to change it in the phone.
Transfer the PRL files from your computer to phones my documents via active sync then enter PST ##778# or ##778snd, edit, PRL, Update PRL file, menu, edit, browse, choose the PRL, ok, menu, ok, update items, reset phone.
This post has been thanked 3 times.