View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:01 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trying to Activate At&t prepaid SIM card for My TP2....Asking for IMEI #

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
unlocked my sim and now i am trying to activate this prepaid sim card from at&t.....when i try to activate it as for IMEI number.

i am using energy ROM 6.5.1 and i have a IMEI number under phone identity BUT its 17 digits long and 15 is required....

is this not possible to do?

If you have the package your phone came in, you will find your IMEI number on the outside of the package on a white label with a bar code. Look for the 15-digit number following "IMEI".

If you do not have the package, you can locate the IMEI number on your new phone by following these steps:

1. Be sure your phone is turned on. (If the battery in your phone isn't charged yet, you might need to plug the charger into the phone.)
  2. Press these keys on the phone, one by one: *#06# (star-pound-zero-six-pound). You should see a long number on the screen. (This may not work for all phones.)
  3. If you see that number, enter only the first 15 digits, skipping any spaces, dashes, or other symbols that you may see. If you do not get a number on your screen, please follow the direction on the right side of this page.
i have Sprint and i know it's different on mine but don't you still have to use cmonex's Sim unlocker for Verizon?