View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
violentz313
Halfway to VIP Status

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All Sprint Diamond On Verizon Network Please Read

So im having a major issue have tried posting in other threads but its going nowhere. I have been using my sprint diamond on verizon since the old loophole became available and its always worked great. Till i decided to try setix's new rom and somehow it changed all my radio setting and i had nothing working at all.

I managed to fix text and calls by going into epst and fixing all the settings that had changed themself for example it changed my phone number in the radio settings to 000-000-1111 very weird. So im back with everything but data and for the life of me can not figure out how to get it working again. I always get the same unable to connect error.

I have tried everything i could changed the prl, went back to the original sprint on verizon post and changed all the settings back in my mip profile, carrier cab after carrier cab and still nothing.

Please somehow out there who may have had the same problem or something similar help me. I really love this phone but without data its on its way to being retired. Any help would be great and no i cant just call verizon first they dont support the phone obviously and second ive tried telling them i had an unbranded cdma diamond and they still refuse to help me which is understndable since its not there phone but i can usually figure stuff out on my own without calling them anyway. This one though is beyond me please help!!