View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:59 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any fix for restoring sms from after flashing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and I will def go back and try them. My concern however is that it will sort them properly in the inbox but not within the manila threaded conversation screen. Im referring to the one built into Touchflo3d not within Windows Mobile.

To be more specific (as I want to ensure that I get the results I'm looking for) is when you click on a contact in your contact list it gives you various options/tabs along the bottom of the screen. The first is the contact card and the second is your sms coversations (threaded) then email tab, Facebook update tab then missed calls. That sms tab is the one that is never in order by date and scrambled. I've been able to get my sms restored and in order within the sms inbox (similar to the email inbox) but not here.

Will this one re-arrange itself automatically as well??
when i restore with flexilis. it adds them back to inbox . they as well show up in my manila text tab.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC