View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:39 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by essidle View Post
So this has happened a few times now. My Mogul will ring and, while it's ringing, I am able to hear what (if anything) the person on the other end is saying before I answer the call. The first time I thought I accidently answered while getting it out of my pocket, but the second time (yesterday) I clearly heard my girlfriend's voice while the phone was sitting in my cup holder ringing. I asked if she had said what I heard, and she had.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had the 6600 prior to the Mogul and it never happend, my brother is rocking the 6700 and has never (at least that I know of) had this happen.
I've seen a few other posts around here talking about this phenomenon. Search a bit, you'll see.

I'm not sure why it happens, and I've never experienced it, but I honestly wish I had! This sounds like a cool feature to listen in on people when they don't think you can hear them!!

If anyone finds out how/why this happens, I'd like to try recreating it...