View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:38 PM
slumpey326
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any problems with ActiveSync/Google's Exchange Server?

I cant get my gmail emails to automatically get pushed to the Imagio when a new email is sent to me. I tried from my work computer to my gmail account and it doesnt come automatically unless I click on sync. I made sure Direct Push was on and that Active Sync on my Imagio is set to Sync "As Items arive". Do I need to configure something on my desktop or gmail itself? What am I doing wrong. Does something else need to be downloaded. Please advise.

I dont see this option anywhere, where can I find it exactly:

Also, don't let active sync try to automatically find the exchange settings, remove that check box, and set it up yourself.

Last edited by slumpey326; 11-04-2009 at 02:25 PM.