View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Test nginx for me please

I want to test out nginx. I have it running alongside Apache right now, on a different port.

Wordpress isn't working in it right now. You can't click on any of the links in the header (because it'll bring you back to the Apache server).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com:8000/

So try that link out, navigate the forums, post, etc. Report any problems. I know I'll have tweaking to do, but this way we can test it before it goes live. Remember, if you click on any links in the header it'll bring you back to Apache. As long as the :8000 stays in the URL you are using the nginx server.

I know the RSS icon in the forums isn't showing up.