View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:23 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droid vs. iPhone head to head video

Quote:
Originally Posted by QrafTee View Post
Although what you're saying is basically true, you still have to give props to Apple for including the hardware to back up the phone. What I'm confused about is why other manufacturers don't step it up and come up with even better hardware. I know they will in 2010, but c'mon man... don't let the competition ride the high-end devices train alone for a whole year and wonder "Why is it so popular?"
I agree 100%. Why the hell did they not put Snapdragon in this phone? Unless they release a "Droid 2" in a few months it'll be left in the dirt by all the Snapdragon devices that are just around the corner. I know I'm already looking past the Droid, I think there's an HTC Passion in my future .

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28