View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:02 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droid vs. iPhone head to head video

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
lol I'm guessing you created this thread because of the discussions of my thread?? Instead of focusing on the review of the droid we began passing judgment and comparisons to the iphone.
Nah, you had nothing to do with it, I've hated the iPhone for quite a while. The iPhone OS doesnt even deserve to be called an OS, it's basically just an app launcher. I stumbled across that video last night and so far thats been the best video I've seen of someone using the Droid. We didnt begin passing judgment and comparing it to the iPhone btw, Verizon started that.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 11-03-2009 at 06:10 PM.