View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Eris & Moto Droid street tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb240z View Post
Well we will know after thursday.... Funny I have been waiting all year for the omnia 2 and now i don't even really care about it... Its about time a carrier came out and showed all the devices it is going to release a head of time so we will know we are not going to miss out on the next big thing right away. But with our luck they will still hide THE phone we all want.
Get outta my head and quit reading my thoughts I was anxious for the Omnia2 also and have all but forgotten about it now.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28