View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My TP2 is slow / Memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho95 View Post
Have you tried doing a softreset?

pauldehoyos

I just got my replacement phone this weekend and should be getting my screen protector today and before I start using it would like to know how do a HARD RESET?

Sho... So it looks like for Verizon TP2 it goes like this...

To perform a hard reset
1. With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN, TALK/SEND, and END/POWER buttons until you see this message on the screen.
Wiping user data/settings & any user installed applications... 1. Press VolUP to restore manufacturer default.2. Press VolDown to restore custom configuration.3. Press other keys to cancel.
2. Release the VOLUME DOWN, TALK/SEND, and END/POWER buttons.
3. Press the VOLUME UP button to restore the operating system to the factory default configuration, press the VOLUME DOWN button to restore the factory default configuration and remove any operator customization, or press any other button to cancel the reset.

I found this on this thread... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84405 looks like he got it off the Verizon manual.

p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 11-03-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: edit