View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:10 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My TP2 is slow / Memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho95 View Post
Have you tried doing a softreset?

pauldehoyos

I just got my replacement phone this weekend and should be getting my screen protector today and before I start using it would like to know how do a HARD RESET?
SHO95>>> this is for sprint. Sorry. That's what I have so I assumed.
I will get you the Verizon version.
p.

First turn off your phone... (or remove the battery it's quicker)
1. Press and hold the Talk/Send key & the End/Hang up key (press and hold them down...
2. While the Talk and End Key are being held down, simultaneously press and hold the power key (on top of phone).
3. Screen should light up wait a few second, the phone will instruct you to press the volume up key to reset the phone or any other key to cancel the the transaction.... press the volume up key and you are hard reset.
p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 11-03-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Sprint.