View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 AM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not an official forum without Home Screens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
I love the look but I'm a noob. I know how to open and use .cabs but how do I replace or add the manila files? Do you mind offering a little tutorial for those of us a little lower on the learning curve please?
The manila files have to be copied into the windows folder using a good file explorer like resco or total commander the stock one won't do it. Soft reset after that. Total commander is free search for it. You can't really mess up the manila files because they are in your rom. So if something doesn't work you can delete the new files and the old rom files are still there. You will get the hang of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.