View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP!!! GPS software causing reboot and/or freezing

For those interested I have made a cab that should solve your GPS problem.

Use it at your own risk, I was not going to leave this as a stand alone fix.
These are registry and file entries that I was going to implement in my next Telenav optimizations, but should work here.

EDIT:
It is my belief that "QuikGPS" is not the culprit, just the "messenger".
The conflict of data interaction is the issue, and my cab should "divert" the issue.
I could be totally wrong, but I am guessing the carriers agps data, is the issue.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Maxx134_GPS_UpdatedRegEntrees.cab (1.3 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-03-2009 at 02:26 AM.