View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:32 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I preserve my TP2's good battery life?

there are many different ways to look at this, but the best way to preserve the battery is to rarely use it. basically always plugged in.
the reason for draining fully is to calibrate the phone and doesn't really have anything to do with the battery. it has built in protection for over/under charge.
the 40% comes from rules for storage. it's best to have the battery ~50% (40-60%) if it's going to set idle for extended periods.

it's my personal optionion is if the battery has 'X' amount of charges, I want to use them all, not use X for the top 50% then have X more with only the botton 50%.