View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 AM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slow charging on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenokira View Post
I've had my Sprint TP2 for just under a week now and it charges ridiculously slow. It takes many hours for a charge to complete (8-10 if it's pretty depleted). When trying to charge on USB, I occasionally get messages stating that the battery is depleting faster than it is being charged (obviously paraphrased)--I realize devices normally charge slower via USB, but I've never had this happen. This is happening with no extra programs open and only using Titanium on the today screen.

Maybe I'm just used to how fast my Tp1 charged before I swapped phones, but is this really slow charge normal for everyone else too?

Thanks in advance.
Two things will help you.

1. A program that will tell you your current charge and discharge rates. (
2. You probably need to install the fast charge for the TP2. This will allow you to charge at about 900+ mAh.

Hope that helps.