View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:32 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile WiFi Router (Might Rom)

Well sprint ceo officially said they plan to cut down on tethering..but who knows exactly how they plan to do this.

Personally Ive been using phone as my internet connection for the past 3 years or so..or was it 4 already..maybe 5..how time passes fast..but its a huge improvement over the 6700 in terms of internet stability. Just now though optimum in our are activated their city wide wifi..but I prob will still use the tethering...mostly for travel as I don't like using public networks much.

4g officially though they plan to release as a combo package where if you signup for internet, cable and other services and can access them as long as the device is registered..or so they say.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)