View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:56 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My First App for Pre

Its a very simple soundboard from one of my favorite movies, Broken Lizard's "Super Troopers"

I am not developer, but i just started taking classes on programming, so be patient wit me, I plan to put out some cool stuff once i get the hang of things.

I plan to eventually learn how to make a graphical interface instead of a re-arrangeable list for soundboards to make them more fun and pleasing to the eye.

INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the file i have attached and you'll get the .ipk file which you can use quick install to load it to your pre.

Still waiting on precentral to give me dev-permission to upload to homebrew app catalog. I'm in no rush tho, since i don't have much knowledge of programming right now.

Lemme just say this... Writing code for this was waaaay trickier than just making a theme, but the rewarding feeling of FINALLY getting it to install and work properly was above anything i've felt from themes i've made.

I hope you guys have fun with this quick laugh!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.