View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:36 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone feel like doing a review of the ROMs out now?

your post is not a RELEASE of a rom/kitchen or radio thats why it was moved not to hard to figure out bud.

Quote:
As for trying the ROMs myself, I just don't have the time or patience to try all of them. That's why I was looking for a consolidation of reviews for everyone that has tried the different ROMs.
so u want us to do the work for u lol?

a rom that i like you might hate and vice versa each user has different ways that they use thier phones. there really arent that many out right now so as far as trying them all flash one a day for a week. flashing takes what 15 minutes. set aside 30 mins each day for a week and figure out which is best for u
This post has been thanked 1 times.