View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:20 PM
WhiteBlazer01
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are You Stickng With Stock Roms Or Flashing?

I'm glad I really got the hang of the stock Verizon rom. It was very stable, and had no problems (that I have experienced). I flashed the mightyrom yesterday morning, and my thoughts are I do like the new Manilla screen, Windows seems to be taken over even more by Manilla (kinda nice). As far as speed, I haven't really noticed anything (maybe it looks better on paper). I did notice a few bugs (on my phone). My Outlook continues to open. Not sure why. I do, and yet at the same time don't like the new start menu. I like that it's more organized, but I have to get used to it. I did get used to the 4-column tweak from the old start menu. I'm not sure if I like that it takes a few more steps to get to certain applications (although the Programs tab is back in TF3D - which works with the 4 column tweak).

That being said, I think I will keep this rom for a while. See how it grows on me. I don't dislike it to go back to stock, but I would prefer some changes. Maybe I'll make my own rom (if I can learn how to play with the kitchen).