View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:26 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
12-12-09] [WM 6.5 & WM 6.5.3] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~Latest: 21876 & 28002 ~>

"I'm clean and neat, and I like my ROMs to be too."

----------------
Follow me on:

Current Build: 21884.5.0.85 WM 6.5 & 28011.5.5.0 WM 6.5.3
Verified working with Sprint and Telus devices!

This kitchen is now built using the new Vistang Easy Visual Kitchen. Please follow the instructions to build a ROM with confidence!

How to Build:

1) Extract the Kitchen and open "Start eRice Kitchen"
2) In the main window, check the EXTs (OEMs) that you want added to the kitchen, and uncheck those you don't
3) Click "Setting" tab and adjust Locale from "0804" to "0409". Also, you can change the Pagepool (PP Size) to whatever value you want.
4) Click the "Build" button and wait for the green bar at the bottom to finish. In the window at the bottom you should see a message that reads "RUU_Signed.nbh was generated".
5) At this point the ROM is flashable. Either click the "Flash" button, or navigate to the RELEASE folder of the kitchen, and start the RUU application there.
6) Follow the instructions to connect your phone and flash the new ROM.

How to add EXTs (OEMs):

1) In the kitchen folder, navigate to EXT>Applications
2) Drop your favorite/downloaded EXT files in this directory
3) Open "DIY ROM UTILITY" from the main kitchen folder
4) All newly added applications will be available upon start, otherwise, click File>Refresh.
5) Check or uncheck your desired applications to include or remove from your ROM
6) Continue building normally

Creating OEM from CAB:

1) Open OEMizer (attached below). In the Folder field, type the name of the OEM folder you would like to use. In the Name field, type the name of the OEM itself. Typically these will be the same.
2) On the left hand side, make sure "Files and Shortcuts" is checked and highlight it. At the top click "Import Cab".
3) Open the CAB file you are converting. Click OK on any windows that pop up until you're back at the main window.
4) Click "Create OEM" in the top left corner. A DOS box will pop up and convert the cab to an OEM folder. This file will be on your desktop apart from the OEMizer folder. Typically it is labeled "OEM" with the actual newly created folder inside.
5) Use this folder for the next set of instructions.

Creating EXT from OEMs:

1) Download and extract EXT_Packages_Builder.
2) Drag and drop the OEM folder you want to convert onto the .EXE
3) The package builder will convert the folder into EXT style
4) Place the newly converted EXT folder into EXT>Applications (or whatever category it fits into)

--------------------------
~ If you enjoy my work as much as I do,
I would never say no to a drink or two! ~

Attached Files
File Type: rar EXT_Packages_Builder.rar (9.3 KB, 356 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar OEMizer.rar (112.2 KB, 306 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by electronicrice; 12-12-2009 at 10:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 32 times.