Thread: GPS Lag
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:45 AM
scrambler7
PPCGeeks Regular

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS Lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
Yea, locking isn't really a big issue for usually when i get in the program it already has me found, but when its guiding me its off by a couple feet and sometimes even a block depending on where i am. Kind of frustrating. weird thing is i have already had my phone replaced twice due to the speaker phone blowing and this one is by far the worst one of the two that I've had.
yeah, i notice that happens to me too, but i've had that issue with every phone i've had with sprint navigation. i don't think it's so much the gps as it is the software. with that being said, i prefer sprint nav on this phone to any other phone i've used (diamond, instinct, hero, tour).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
So if mine breaks or whatever, they won't open it in the repair center?
nope. i had a replacement pre that had a sizeable gap between the two halves and it looked like all they would need to do is tighten it, but they had to send it back and order me another one.

it's too bad about the hardware on this phone. i've used a bunch of phones and the pre is my favorite, but the hardware issues are annoying. i've only had to change out my phone once, but they guys at the store say they have to swap them out all the time.