View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
wow my dude, this unlocks your radio so you can use u.s gsm sims in your (sprint) phone......................in the u.s (you must have security unlock first)
there has been discussion about the TP2 requiring SIM Unlock prior to having the ability to flash radio's - one of the threads I was reading earlier in the archive to be more precise - and it was said that SIM Unlock was required to flash ANY radio - then it was said that was incorrect, that you can flash other CDMA TP2 Radios as long as you have the HSPL - and if you look at the question in the post that I quoted you might then be able to draw the connection...