View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 07:30 PM
PoisonXA
Lurker

PoisonXA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
||ROM||``~`Alpha Theory`~`` ||Iphone Simplicty For on A Rhodium_W ROM|| Help Needed |

Ok this is going to be for everyone that say that iphone is dead and android is better and etc etc..

This thread isnt for you. this thread is for people that want the simplicty the ease of use and the finger friendly design of the iphone yet keeping the full potential of a mini pc in the palm of your hand.

furthermore this rom isnt going to be a "clone" its more like a true attempt to make the wm 6.5 regardless of the com more user-fingerfriendly more like a phone but with a pc when needed.

Sorry if i cant put my point across i have difficulty speaking in english because its not my native tongue im cuban so my native tongue is spanish ;/

Code:
Im Currently Looking For People To help Me With This Project
 As You Can See This Will Require Quiet A Bit Of Work For Just One Person
 If You Are Intrested In Helping Me Look Bellow
 To See What Positions Are Still Available
ok to answer some questions that might show up .:

1.im not going to make a "iphone theme" im actually trying to make a whole new experience based on the iphones functionality and ease of use

2.this rom will include everything that might be needed so that it feels like a out of box scenario.

3.this rom wont look like the iphone instead it will look better it will be a iphone brought to the windows universe in other words; in iphone the homescreen is basicly tap n go tap n go tap n go this will be the same but it will have one thing the iphone doesnt have it will have animated icons and animated menus and animated basicly everything it will be eyecandy on steroids.
also; it will work better letting the user change every aspect of the phone without needing to plug it in to a pc. it iwll be stripped of all memory hogging applications and will have alot of tweaks implemented so that it will stay running fast and smooth even if you are careless and run many programs without closing the previous ones.
aswell; the rom will have many programs already integrated right out the block that many users will find comforting to have installed without really needing to install.

more to come... it is to early in the build to discuss all features and enhancments.

Last edited by PoisonXA; 11-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.