Thread: Not Flashing
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:10 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not Flashing

I did unlock but don't plan to flash off of stock unless there are some significant improvements. So far the stock rom on the TP2 has not disappointed me with the issues I had with the Mogul/TP. The battery life is more than acceptable and it seems to run without any slowdown/hiccups.

The improved scrolling in 6.5 was really the reason I moved to it with the TP but on the TP2 the scrolling in 6.1 is really just as good as I was seeing in 6.5 on the TP so no need there.

Using the HTC Sense UI isn't really important to me as the current version of 2.1 offers what I am looking for (tab orderind and customization).

So, I did unlock (and vote yes), but unless there's a significant move forward in terms of performance or battery life with the custom roms then I really have no motivation to move off of stock.