View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:36 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To flash or not to flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I am really torn here on what to do. I cant believe this but the stock Sprint ROM is amazing, with the cleanup tools it runs amazingly fast and is great. I however would love to get some of the newest features from Sense 2.5.

The main choices are Mighty's which looks great but does not have many of the newest features and then Energy ROM with also looks great but is in beta and has bugs.

Well, going to think about this for a bit, anyone have any input or similar problem?

MM you know i back you up but why all these fan boys!?

we all know MM makes some good roms but you guys should try others..

Im a Juicy guy myself ( that sounds kinda sick) but i do try other roms from time to time.

as far as flashing roms.... it all depends on you, i dont like the stock roms.. i dont like stock anything lol i have spend over 10k on my car alone

but anyways.... custom roms offer more IMO ... thing you wont find stock. plus you wont have all the useless apps that carries like to add to the phones

plus you can upgrade to better versions of WM

anyways... you can try it and if you dont like it go back to the stock rom.. mo harm done.