View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:33 AM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: build os questions!!??

are you using ppckitchen? I have never seen any sys with names like that, then again I am only experienced in old buildos, visual kitchen and platformrebuilder. I suggest you dowload a SYS that is for 480x800 (it will probably be in VK format, if it is use my SYS converter to convert it to buildos format), put it in your SYS, in OEM, put the following (from a stock tp2 rom dump)

Code:
BuildInfoPkg
ConfigAP
ControlBlock
ExtendedPkg
ExtraFilesPkg
FotaTestPkg
GSM01Package
GSM02Package
GSM03Package
GSM04Package
GSM05Package
GSM06Package
GSM07Package
OperatorPkg
OperatorPkg_PT
ShadowPkg
UpdateBlock
X0
X1
X2
X3
X4
X5
X6
X7
X8
X9
.VM
Dummy FWUPDATE
Dummy SQM
OEMAPPS
OEMDrivers
OEMMISC
OEMOPERATORS
OEMVersion
OEM_DPI_192
OEM_Lang_0409
WinCENLS_WWE
this is all that is required to boot, along with SYS and XIP.

once you get it booting then you can convert your packages and add them one at a time, since buildos is funny about stuff like duplicate files... good luck

edit, one mor thing if you have sqm and fwupdate in your sys you can remove them, or remove the dummies from OEM, one or the other
Attached Files
File Type: rar CONVERT_SYS.rar (300 Bytes, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-31-2009 at 09:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.