View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:27 AM
fuuup
Regular 'Geeker

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which ROM do you like most?

Well.. to paraphrase what you said... it takes weeks to iron out all of the kinks, if ever. I've tried every single one and they've all had some pretty annoying issues.

To reiterate: right now they all suck. I think it's an honest and valid response, and if we're doing another one of these silly polls.... I think that should be an option.

I get that these are their pet projects, and that's great. Everyone needs a hobby. But they cram so much bloat in there that... of course there are going to be tons of issues, and of course it's going to take forever. But that's the point of a hobby. You don't do it to master it and move on, you do it forever... because that's what you like to do.

What I would have liked to see is a barebones WM6.5 rom with Titianium only... just the essentials. A clean stable base for end users to add just what they want/need and nothing more. That's actually what I'm working on right now, since there isn't one already available.

Also, I just hate threads like these. It's an opinion thread: prone to idiocy, doomed to be buried, and therefore pointless.

Last edited by fuuup; 10-31-2009 at 06:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.