View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 04:36 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Don't confuse Picsel and an independent organization coming after you for infringement. You'll never (or rarely) hear of Sony Music coming after someone...they have there henchmen (e.g., RIAA) do it. RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) is the strong arm of the music industry. They try to act all independent...but you know that if Sony says, "go shut down Limewire, etc." that RIAA will do it. Keep in mind and consider who the real players are in this matter.
A lot of this has to do with future earnings and IP (intellectual property).